Estimated completion time:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Surrogate with Center for Surrogate Parenting!
Surrogate Basic requirements:
- Permanent resident (i.e. have a green card) and currently live in the U.S.A.
- Be a non-smoker
- Between 21 and 43 years of age (flexible for repeat surrogate)
- Not enrolled on any form of government assistance for yourself
- Have already given birth to a child that you are currently raising
The application process consists of two phases:
1) The Prescreen Questionnaire (complete below): This is a short questionnaire that screens you on basic surrogate qualifications. Once you pass this stage of the application process, you will be prompted to complete the full questionnaire.
2) Full Questionnaire: Once you submit this short prescreen questionnaire and it is accepted, you will be prompted to complete the full-length questionnaire. The full questionnaire is a slightly more involved survey that dives into more detail on everyone's favorite topic - YOU! So to get started, sit back, relax and complete the pre-screener questionnaire below:
Already started an application?
Click Here to Login